Two stained-glass Windows created in 1909 by the Lavergne workshops, tell about two events in Michel Le Nobletz's life : his arrival at Ploaré sent by our Lady of Confort Meilars and his going away from Douarnenez to the Conquet.
They have been restored in 2016.
Then following, two identical stained-glass windows facing each other in "art deco" style, from Laumonier'sworkshop in 1889 and restored in 2013.
North side :
The stained-glass window dedicated to the Blessed Virgin was created in 1864 by the Lusson workshops and restored in 2013.
South side : The Evangelists'
stained-glass window, from Lusson workshops and restored in 2016.
The five stained-glass windows created by A. Labouret in 1954 to replace the windows destroyed on the 7th of August 1944 when the Germain troops went away. In the side chapels, in the north, the
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin (restored in 2013) ; in the South, the Virgin's coronation. In the apse, the three stained-glass windows are about Christ's Passion.